Neymar: I wish to repeat the achievements of Romario, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho with Barcelona



Brazilian Neymar da Silva Barcelona new player in this year hoped to become a big star in the Catalan club as his citizens did Romario, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo before.

Neymar, 21 years old , said in an interview with the official magazine of the Champions League (UEFA Champions League), "I chose to go to this wonderful club they received me a standing ovation, it was wonderful to attend more than 50 thousand people to the Camp Nou on presentation."
And about historic Barca players of Brazilian assets, Neymar talked about the four players: Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho.

Neymar added  "Ronaldinho lined history to him in Barcelona, what was provided in the stadiums was fantastic and Ronaldo chose his own way. While Romario, Rivaldo distinguished in their  way to play especially. I Do not think the possibility of having a player similar to the playing way of them. I also have a way of playing different, and I hope that I achieve something like these big players. "
And about the person who helped him much since joining Barca to adapt to the way he playing and living in Catalonia, he said, "should have a friend helps you when you need something here. And my friend here is Dani Alves which helps me greatly to really adapt quickly, either within the club or abroad. He Has helped me a lot and my family. "
Neymar  added "Beginnings are always difficult, i feel in my first day in Barcelona like I am in a dream, I look at the side I see Messi and see the other side I see Xavi. 'm Glad incredibly honored to exist here, but I do not feel any awe. I get used well to the pressure" .
And about Lionel Messi, the best player in the world during the past four years, Neymar said "enough for me to communicate with him on the pitch by looks. We Work together and offer a better job with time. This is what we look for , play and work for the benefit of the team, and this will make us better."

Finally, Neymar expressed his happiness as well as playing in the Champions League, "I always watch the games of the Champions League, it includes the best players in the world, and you've always dreamed of playing there , finally i achieved my dream became a reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Latest News