Luis Suarez interview with Radio Catalonia



Luis Suarez: We have the best player in the world (Messi) and the best future player in the world (Neymar).

Luis Suarez: We have the best player in the world inside the dressing room, you never feel anything but that sometimes you feel that he is a player who wants to fight for his position in the squad.
Luis Suarez: Mascherano will be a great coach in the future, he understands the mysteries of this game and also the commander of the battalion, very cool.
Luis Suarez: the atmosphere in the dressing room amazing, we have the best player in the world acting naturally and makes you feel that he has a different value from the rest.
Luis Suarez: when Barca bought Neymar , I lost hope to come to here, anything I said after that was just a disappointment but after the club contact us Pierre Guardiola (his agent) and my wife danced with joy. In fact I cried, I lost hope and had been difficult moments in England reduced my chances to come here.
Luis Suarez: I have not kissed Barcelona logo after submission after people asked for it? I will later kissed the logo because I love this club, not because people asked me to do so. Anyone who knows me since childhood, he knows that this club is a favorite for me and I do not care about the other rumors I chose the path of my heart.
Luis Suarez: People say that I have excess fat in my body, but the fact is that a large bones.
Luis Suarez: There are a lot of people are convinced that the team is getting better and we offer a good season. We can prick Real Madrid.
Luis Suarez: I was obliged to explain the punishment for my child. She was not aware of what I do not play, so it was hurting me a lot.
Luis Suarez: I still cannot believe I'm in Barcelona play here, I enjoy every day, I was happy with my appearance in the first Barcelona at the Camp Nou. I did not play in my life here was so special moments.
Luis Suarez: I am a very quiet now and I've learned from my mistakes, I avoid any fight with the players or heated debate. Also I make new friends here.
Luis Suarez: I am trying to provide better performance in front of goal.
Luis Suarez: My dream was to play in Europe, and kept close to my girlfriend, Barcelona separated us from each other and far from newly collected us.
Luis Suarez: I will not forget my origins and forget those who have encouraged me in my beginning and gave me all the support but I've dreamed of playing in Europe.
Luis Suarez: emerging Uruguayan should make a great effort to bring it up to what he wants, there is a long walk for miles just to train.
Luis Suarez: My welcome at the club was quite impressive, in fact, my colleagues surprised me through their positions, they are very humble.
Luis Suarez: I'm always trying to do the best,  I want to belong to this club, this is what I do since childhood, now returned to the pitch and I am trying to prove myself.
Luis Suarez: our team  is the best tactically, we worked on the improvement and development and debugging through international downtime.
Luis Suarez: I am greatly angered at the loss and this is normal without it I will not reach what I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Latest News