Valdes reaffirms his stay in Barcelona next season and welcomes Neymar

The Spain goalkeeper Victor Valdes reiterated Friday emphasis on staying in the ranks of his Barcelona team during the next season, the last on his contract with the Catalan club.
Valdes said during a press conference in Recife, Brazil, where the Spain team prepares to run his first match in the Confederations Cup against Uruguay; he adheres to continue with Barcelona until the end of his contract on 30 June 2014.
Valdes said, "since January, and I say the same thing, did not change my position, I left on my contract, I just told I will not Renew it".
"I always feel calm; do not worry about the future, because I am confident in myself and in the club, I am happy to stay until the end of the decade."
The Spanish champions froze his search for a new goalkeeper to replace Valdes, after the latter confirmed his stay for another season, and defer action on the offers that order and relevance of England and France.
On the other side, Valdes said that Neymar will contribute to the continuation of the Barcelona team as champion.
The Spanish international goalkeeper Victor Valdes Welcomed with his colleague newcomer to the team of Barcelona, the Brazilian Neymar, stressing that "he will bring new things" for the Catalan team to continue to carry the title of "champions".
The Catalan team's goalkeeper welcomes new teammate, who has faced in the semi-finals or final of the Confederations Cup to be held in Brazil.
Valdes said "we will open our arms and offer him a helping hand as is necessary in order to adapt. Certainly he will teach us new things and used by the team, Contributing to the continuation of Barca team as champion."
Neymar is (21 years), has recently joined Barcelona coming from Santos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Latest News