Xavi: I do not know if I'll finish my career with Barca... Mourinho coach of results



Veteran midfielder Xavi Hernandez today hoped to end his career in the ranks of Barcelona, pointing out that he did not know whether that would achieve it or not.
The player told the spherical magazine (Paninka) "the task of ending my career at Barca difficult, I do not know if this will happen or not, but I hope so, I do not know what will happen in the coming period."
And Xavi contract ends with Barca in June 2016, and confirms that the player is going through a good physical condition, "better than of the past two seasons," he said, in spite of the injuries suffered by them in recent times, due to the accumulation of matches.
And about his Injury the center star of the team said, "I did not want any absence from the game, and the injury is the result of this decision," in reference to the effort exerted by.  
Xavi criticized the Spanish press that is inflated from injury, adding "the media always starts in exaggeration to describe things, when the player goes beyond the age of thirty, but I feel I am in the best moments in my career, on both the maturity and physical condition."
And the style by Barcelona favored by Xavi , the player said he "hates the lack of possession of the ball, more than wasting targets", which make it one of the most favorite defenders of tiki taka way.
Xavi Hernandez Criticized today Portuguese current coach to Chelsea and former Real Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho stressing that he is a coach of "results", and that he does not like the way his management of the teams, but it was the reason for the differences in the Spanish team. 
The player told the magazine (Paninka) saying "Mourinho is a couch of results, and called himself Special One, thanks to tournaments that achieved in various periodicals Europe, but do you remember one of Inter Milan after winning the Champions League? ... For me, he did not leave any legacy to a ball, as (Johan) Cruyff did with Holland. "
He added, "I do not like the way he ran his teams which he coached it", where Mourinho depends on the zone defense and counter-attack, a technique which does not fit the way of Xavi one of the main defenders of style (tiki taka).
The Barcelona star mentioned that Mourinho was the reason for the problems that have occurred between the players of Barca and Real Madrid team in Spain, and he was forced to intervene in cooperation with the goalkeeper   Iker Casillas, to filter the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Latest News