Messi: I spoke with Higuain about Barcelona




The captain of the Argentina Football, Lionel Messi, Expressed his wishes for joining compatriot and team-mate, Gonzalo Higuain, to the ranks of Barcelona, describing him as one of the best strikers in the world.
Messi said at a news conference, "it make me so happy if Gonzalo (Higuain) joins to Barcelona, But I do not interfere in the matter."
Messi said at a news conference, "make me so happy if he joins Gonzalo (Higuain) to Barcelona., But I do not interfere in the matter."
"I talked to him about it, I'd be very happy to be one of the best strikers of the world and I am very pleased to be with us."
The Spanish newspaper "Marca" has confirmed via its website that Higuain (26 years), who turn professional in the ranks of Real Madrid for six seasons, has become a step away from joining the ranks of Barcelona, despite denials from his current club Napoli, who joined him last summer.
And about The loss the defending champions Spain 1-5 in front of the Netherlands said: "The defeat was not expected by anyone. Could lose any team in front of the team, such as the Netherlands, but not with this result."
Messi scored the second goal for the Argentine team in front of Bosnia to lead his country to a 2-1 victory and the early lead for the sixth group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Latest News