Neymar to Spanish Mundo: provided the best match for me since played for the club



A Brazilian Neymar Became a key element in the joy of the Blaugrana fans since he scored the winning Barcelona goal on Atletico Madrid in the final of the Super Cup earlier this season, but the pressure is mounting him over by the masses after the Messi injury stays up on her delight and not to grieve in the absence of leading scorer and first star. 
Neymar said to the Spanish El Mundo about Celtic meeting "It was the best game since I played for the club".
And Neymar admit of increasing of his adapting and comfort within the team and said, "I was feel shyness, but slowly and gradually liberated from my shyness"
Neymar admitted happiness by scoring Triple waited a lot and said "I tried to search for scoring a long time, I was lucky today with three goals, I am very happy"
The scene around the audience and shouting his name for the moment replaced in the Camp Nou in 81 minutes, Neymar said "I wanted to break the grief of mourning, they were almost crying, and I was overjoyed."
It is noteworthy that the absence of the injured Messi and Cesc Fabregas to stop, making the Tata engages Neymar in the center spearhead late to meet Celtic.
Neymar revealed the secret of his hat-trick and not preferential to play a specific place, with the passage of time and felt comfortable on the ability of the scoring and he changed his position with Pedro.
Neymar said: "I feel comfortable to play anywhere, and my presence in the center of the attacker makes me close to the penalty area and in collaboration with colleagues located the area in order to score"
Neymar played down the importance of the role or the size of the responsibility entrusted to him within the team in the absence of the injured Messi "Messi will remain Messi, the best, and I wish him a speedy recovery, because we need him, and I'm just doing my part to help the team."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Latest News